LØVETAND is a linen yarn, made of 100% organic linen fibers. The yarn consists of a thin thread, knitted to a fine tube. The tube makes the linen fiber appear softer, than if it were just a single thread.
LØVETAND is suitable for summer knitwear, for example tops, tees, dresses, and skirts. If you crochet, LØVETAND is very suitable for beach bags, purses, and other accessories, that require a firm structure. Linen is cooling on a warm summer day.
Linen consists of the stem of the flax flower, which makes the yarn robust and durable. Therefore, linen can also feel a bit stiff, when knitted or crocheted, but linen becomes softer in use.
The colour palette of LØVETAND consist of dusty, classic, and finely harmonised colours, which makes it possible to combine the colours with each other.
The flax fibre used in LØVETAND comes from Belgium, and the yarn itself is produced in Italy especially for CaMaRose.
* Materials: 100% organic linen fibers.
* Recommended gauge: 21-22 sts x 31-31 rows per 10 x 10 cm on a 3.5 - 4 mm needle.
* Recommended needles and hooks: 3.5 - 4 mm.
* Weight / length: 50 grams = 140 metres.
* It is recommended to wash the finished work gently on 30oC, using a detergent suitable for linen. You may NOT use regular detergents to wash LØVETAND, as this contains bleaches and solvents, that will ruin the fibres of the linen.