Knitting With Disney: 28 Official Patterns Inspired by Mickey Mouse, The Little Mermaid and More! (Hardcover) - Tanis Gray
Bring the magic of Disney to your knitting needles with the first official book of knitting patterns inspired by classic characters like Mickey Mouse and Cinderella and films like Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Moana, and more.
Featuring 28 beautiful knits pictured in gorgeous full-color photography, Knitting with Disney includes patterns for toys, apparel, and decor pulled straight from and inspired by favorite Disney movies. Take a trip to Neverland with an adorable amigurumi Tinker Bell. Celebrate the circle of life with a vibrant sweater based on The Lion King. Or make an authentic Disney costume replica of one of the Seven Dwarfs’ caps or Kuzco’s poncho.
Projects range from simple patterns to more complex projects for knitters of all skill levels and include sizing from extra small through 6XL. Filled with classic quotes and fun facts from beloved films, Knitting with Disney will have fans everywhere bundling up to rewatch their favorite movies, and knit fun projects for themselves, friends, and family.
- INCLUDES 28 PROJECTS: Perfect patterns for every fan and every skill level.
- SWEATERS TO SOCKS AND MORE: Knit a gorgeous Beauty and the Beast sweater, Mickey & Minnie cowl, Magic Carpet blanket, and many more clever creations.
- ALL-STAR DESIGNERS: Projects created by some of the most popular knitting influencers on Ravelry and Instagram.
- FOR EVERY KNITTER: Start with easy projects and level up to more complex creations.
- INSPIRING IMAGES: Beautiful full-color photos of every project.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Alice in Wonderland
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
The Princess and the Frog
About the Author
A graduate of RISD and mother of two, Tanis Gray is the author of 9 knitting books and has over 500 published knitting designs. She has worked for Vogue Knitting, Martha Stewart, HBO, and Focus Features, was a regularly featured guest on Knitting Daily TV, has multiple stranded colourwork classes on Bluprint, and teaches knitting worldwide.